I want to Rent | Fundacion Cas Pa Comunidad Arubano
Mobile Menu

Fundacion Cas Pa Comunidad Arubano

I want to Rent

Do you want to apply for a rental home with FCCA? This is possible via our website. Please consider the following before applying:

  • To apply you must be 18 years of age or older
  • Our team will calculate and share with you the social housing options based on your income and other factors. This will be done during your appointment

When you have your appointment at one of our FCCA branches, make sure to bring:

  1. a valid ID. card (if not, a drivers license or passport with Censo Registry paper)
  2. a copy of the last pay slip, or proof of other forms of income (e.g. pension, onderstand) of both spouses, if applicable.

Customers who are assigned for a rental property may be eligible for rent subsidy. The subsidy amount is calculated during assignment of a rental property based on a rental subsidy table and this amount is subsidized by the Government of Aruba.

Apply for rent


    PARTNER (if applicable)


    All fields are required

    Scroll To Top